Latinista Must-Haves: FALL In Love!
We handpicked these Lifestyle Products for our Latinista readers.
Reach for something that not only tastes delicious but also improves your skin’s beauty from the inside-out. RĀ.D8 is a collagen-infused sparkling tea that contains sustainably sourced ingredients clinically proven to nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate the skin. While you sip RĀ.D8 sparkling tea, its synergistic and sustainable ingredients are hard at work preventing and reducing wrinkles, protecting against sun damage, and enriching your skin with a youthful glow.
Price: From $20
Wine lovers are in love with Pure Wine purifiers! There’s no better time to stock up on the must-have wine purifiers that eliminate histamines and sulfites while enhancing the wine’s natural taste, aroma, and color. Whatever your preference, red or white, your drinking experience gets better with PureWine®. It’s no wonder the brand was the “Most Wished For” Wine Accessory during Amazon Prime Day 2021 and the #1 Selling Wine Accessory on Amazon in 2021. See for yourself and grab their latest and greatest, The Phoenix® reusable wine purifier in white, an elegant accent to a bar cart or tabletop. Let’s toast to your health and avoid the headache!
Price: 8-wand pack for $19.99, 3-wand pack for $11.99
Tie-dye never goes out of style! Thank goodness Tulip Color Crafts has premium products for us to create this timeless fashion trend for unique attire, art, and accessories. Choose between their affordable dimensional fabric paints or their starter sets– all below $20! More than simply a ’70s vibe, tie-dye speaks to our need to feel carefree and get our hands busy crafting original patterns that are truly our own. People of all ages have been obsessed with tie-dying their clothes lately. The brand is super fun for parties, everyday crafters, and family activities. Get bold, non-toxic color in every bottle with a simple one-step process. Just add water, shake, and apply a vibrant color that lasts after washing. No wonder the brand is voted America’s Favorite Tie-Dye! Whether you’re painting, drawing, or tie-dyeing, its extensive line handles all crafting needs. Let your creativity shine with Tulip for the artist in all of us.
Vita Mia, which translates to “My Life” in Italian, aspires to inspire celebration. Mother-daughter founders, Ita and Sharon Bushy are avid candle lovers. Their passion for fragrances during a time of high stress during COVID lockdown sparked their inspiration for this women-led company. Each premium candle and wax melt is carefully curated to transport the senses, elevate experiences and inspire memorable moments.
DreamGirls is on a mission to debunk the myth that Black women and men can’t grow long healthy hair. Their products promote a healthy scalp for hair growth, are family-friendly, color & straightener safe, and select products are infused with UV protection. DreamGirls is known for its Healthy Hair Care System which went viral and launched at the start of COVID-19 to help provide hair care solutions to everyone at home who could no longer visit a salon. Over $1M of products was sold within the first 6 months and customers were blown away by the real results that real customers were seeing. Since then, the product line expanded into styling products and accessories. The company is Black-owned, woman-owned, and family-owned company co-founded by sisters, hairstylists, healthy hair experts, and salon owners, Tonya Thompson and Sharie Wilson. Products are available to shop individually or in bundles.
Hydration Bundle: $79
- Renewing Shampoo ($24.99) This stimulating cleansing shampoo offers a soothing aromatic experience, without the harsh stripping agents. This product will revitalize both hair and scalp. Key ingredients include Lavender, Tea Tree and it is color & straightener safe with UV protection.
- Renewing Conditioner ($25.99) This conditioner will replenish, moisturize, and restore your hair without weighing it down. Key ingredients include Lavender, Peppermint Oil to stimulate hair growth and it is color & straightener safe with UV protection.
- Revival Deep Treatment ($34.99) Designed to repair damaged or deprived hair. This treatment is guaranteed to leave your hair silky smooth! Key ingredients include Bamboo, Ginseng and it is color & straightener safe with UV protection.
- True Essence Oil ($19.99) This all-natural, nourishing oil treatment eliminates dryness, prevents breakage, and leaves hair with a healthy shine. Soybean oil conditions and protects, Sweet Almond Oil adds elasticity, and Peppermint Oil stimulates the scalp for growth. P.S. it’s color & straightener safe and has UV protection.
- TLC-Comb Out ($29.99) Retain growth during your wash with this rich conditioner formula. This detangling treatment will help comb out your most stubborn knots & coils. Essential features and ingredients include Peppermint Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, color & straightener safe, and UV protection.
Unsun Cosmetics is the forerunner in inclusive, clean, no-residue mineral sunscreens whose mission is to provide high-quality, inclusive, and cruelty-free skincare products to people of all shades, genders, and ages. Founded by Katonya Breaux in 2016, after much frustration with the lack of options within the world of clean sunscreen products for people of color, Unsun Cosmetics was created to provide clean, no-residue options. Every effort is made to ensure that their formulas only include ingredients that are both kind to our customers and the environment. Their reef-safe formulations are made with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to block both UVA and UVB rays. Unsun is known for its best-selling and award-winning, Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen offered in two shades covering a range of skin tones from light with freckles to dark chocolate. Unsun offers SPF products for the face and body and non-SPF body products in addition to their diffusion line, EVERYDAY sold at CVS. All products retail under $35 and are available to shop on their website, Amazon, and many more.
- Hydrating Full Coverage Body Lotion ($32) Unsun’s first full-body mineral sunscreen lotion with SPF-30 is made to leave the skin glowing, hydrated, moisturized, and protected from the sun’s harmful rays. This unscented, untinted, residue-free sunscreen is enriched with healing extracts of cucumber, prickly pear cactus, bitter orange, and multi-functioning Baobab oil.
- Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen ($29) This award-winning and best-selling tinted face sunscreen will become her new go-to beauty product because it’s an all-in-one SPF, primer, and color corrector that leaves a glowing air-brush-like finish. It’s available in two shades Light /Medium or Medium/Dark covering a range of skin tones from light with freckles to dark.
- Face & Body Highlighter ($34) This silky multi-purpose highlighter with SPF 15 layers on sun protection and blends well with makeup. It can also be mixed with sunscreen for an all-over shimmer, or used to highlight the cheeks and eyes, and added to the décolletage for a little pop. It’s offered in two shades Golden Angel and Bronze Goddess for any skin tone.
- Emollient Rich Hand Cream ($27) Upgrade your hand care routine to fight aging and the sun’s UV Rays. Protect and nourish your hands with its anti-aging and revitalizing extracts. This moisturizing, lightweight formula made with clean, mineral-based ingredients melts into the skin and is safe for all skin tones/types.
- Everyday Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen ($17.99) Protects skin and looks amazing at the same time; there’s no need to compromise with this signature tinted face sunscreen SPF 30 that seamlessly blends into the skin without leaving a trace. It’s available in two shades: light-medium and medium-deep. With an amazing matte finish, it can be worn alone or under makeup.
- Everyday Face & Body Mineral Sunscreen Lotion ($14.99) Fights the damaging sun rays and harsh drying wind with its moisturizing formula with SPF 30 for everyday sun protection. For face and body.
‘Save the Girls Touch Screen Purses’ began after the founder, Tami Lange, had two daughters’ phones bite the dust in the same week. One washed and spun, the other was lost on a hike. Her sister-in-law’s solution was to use her bra as a cell pocket even though she had breast cancer!
Lange decided it was time to stop the madness and she developed a way for women and girls alike to safely, securely, and fashionably carry their phones!
Price: From $34.99
If you want to have the most comfortable end to a busy day at work or at home, then Pantuss aromatherapy, warming slippers are the best gift! To reach ultimate desired comfort, you take out the insoles and heat them in the microwave. The dried lavender flowers and flax seeds create a calming, relaxing aroma, and when you insert them back into your Pantuss slippers and slide your feet in, that is when you reach the pinnacle of relaxation. The lavender creates a relaxing smell with premium essential oils, and the flax seeds help retain the warmth. Pantuss was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, during a cold winter back in 2012. Pantuss’s owners, two sisters, designed their products to be a perfect combination of comfort, design, and aroma. Almost instantly, families started buying Pantuss throughout the country. One of the main reasons why Pantuss slippers became an instant success nationwide, was because of their naturally scented, warmed, comfortable insoles. They’re enjoyable in any climate or season. Their international team is meticulous about making their slippers meet the highest standards of both quality and comfort, and they pass through several quality control checks between their manufacturer in Argentina and the various markets where they’re sold. Their aromatherapy slippers allow customers to relax at home in style and comfort. They are also handmade from eco-friendly, sustainable materials!
Price: womens & mens styles ($25-$61)
Available on Amazon
Add sophisticated, yet trendy style to your closet this summer with the luxe fashion from BeMystique. Working with the finest materials available, this Dubai-based brand prides itself in providing you with chic items that allow you to show off your individuality and stand out in any crowd. The bold patterns and light, airy fabrics are perfect for your summer vacations or even lounging at home. Be Mystique is a woman-founded brand! Founded by Edyta Kochanowska-Holc, each piece of clothing is made-to-order in-house in the Be Mystique design studio in Dubai by the brand’s creative director and design team. The designers also work with artists in Lake Como, Italy who create Be Mystique’s beautifully unique fabric patterns and looks. You can find these gorgeous and versatile styles in dozens of boutiques and hotels around the world (including Dubai’s iconic ‘seven-star’ hotel The Burj Al Arab) and in the Netflix movies 365 Days and 365 Days: This Day.
Available on ShareASale (10%) and Skimlinks
Price: $265.00 – $395.00
Tall Order was founded by Lisa Friedman and her two sons, Dan and Mike, in honor of their father who died in the 9/11 attacks. Tall Order makes fashion and athletic socks for people of ALL sizes (from 9-20) and gives a portion of profits back to charities that help families going through trauma. Tall Order specializes in providing high-quality socks that fit feet of all sizes. Whether you’re looking for a patterned crew sock or a simple and effective ankle sock, they’ve got you covered!