Cliovana Expert, Dr. Leita Harris Shares How to Get Your Sex Life Back on Track!
Photos Via: Cliovana.com
Press release provided by Brittney Falleta
Sexual healing is real and so essential for so many women. Recent studies show that 60% of women aren’t satisfied with their sex lives and that during male-female sexual encounters, only 33% of women orgasm every time. Many don’t realize there is a solution to those who find it hard or impossible to climax. Cliovana is changing the game for ladies that tried it all and over again. They ARE the ideal candidate.
But for the women who can and still do from time to time, Leita J. Harris, MD, obstetrician-gynecologist in Corona, California and Cliovana trained expert shares the benefits and ways to get there even faster.
The benefits of sex for women include (“The Benefits of a Healthy Sex Life | Center for Women’s Health”)
- Lower blood pressure
- Better immune system
- Better heart health, possibly including a lower risk for heart disease
- Improved self-esteem
- Decreased depression and anxiety
- Increased libido
- Immediate, natural pain relief
- Better sleep
- Increased intimacy and closeness to a sexual partner
- Overall stress reduction, both physiologically and emotional
Dr. Harris shares how to get your sex life back on track:
- Exercise, Working out increases circulation, endurance, confidence, and mood along with endorphins!
- Eating – there are plenty of foods that increase your endorphins including dark chocolates, citrus, spicy foods, oysters, bell peppers, and more. Implement some of these into your diet to help with your mood.
- Non-invasive regeneration – So many women want to experience increased sensitivity and sexual responsiveness. Your body is constantly regenerating cells and Cliovana is an amazing option, it is a completely non-invasive treatment that creates long-term sexual responsiveness and orgasm frequency and intensity.
More about Dr. Leita Harris
Dr. Leita Harris has been delivering health care to women in the Inland Empire in California since 1990. Harris started Nurturing You Women’s Health & Wellness in June of 2015 after 25 years of practicing in multi-specialty groups, with the first 15 years being a full scope OB/GYN practice. Throughout her career, Dr. Harris has found the need to re-examine ‘medicine’ and the methods with which she was practicing. In 2008, Dr. Harris transitioned into a role that allowed her to see only GYN clinic patients and her use of bio-identical hormones in practice began to blossom as she continued at this practice until 2015, at which time she founded Nurturing You. Throughout her research and studies, Dr. Harris has also learned how to manage male hormone patients so that she can leave her female patients feeling great, and their partners as well. For Dr. Harris, the best part of her day is seeing someone experience tremendous life-changing benefits, especially after they have been ignored or neglected truly exceptional care.
Cliovana is a completely non-invasive treatment that creates long-term increases in women’s sexual responsiveness and orgasm frequency and intensity. The patented protocol is specifically designed for women and uses safe and proven sound wave technology to stimulate the body’s natural processes, enhancing vascularization and neurogenesis in the clitoris, the area most critical to sexual satisfaction. The treatments are fast and pain-free, with no side effects and no downtime.
Find out more at https://www.cliovana.com.