Latinista Travel Guide: Puerto Rico Makes A Comeback
The Puerto Rican Travelling Tourism Board announced that the island has made a comeback! After the damage caused by Hurricane Maria in September 2017 the hurricane was regarded as the worst natural disaster on record to affect Puerto Rico.
“Spend locally, stay at hotels, eat at restaurants. We don’t need aid in the traditional sense anymore. We need the economy to flourish.”
“The main attraction is El Morro Fort (Fuerte San Felipe del Morro) jutting out on a peninsula high above the ocean, just a short walk from the city center. Constructed in 1539, El Morro’s history, setting, and preservation make it one of the top tourist attractions in the country. While there is much to see in Old San Juan, some of the standout sites are the Fortaleza; the Castillo de San Cristóbal (San Cristóbal Fort); and the San Juan Cathedral, which holds the tomb of Ponce de León”.
I’ve been traveling Europe since I was in College and have seen so many things change over that time period. I’ve watched travel hacks come and go and prices change and change again. I can honestly say that it’s never been easier to get around Europe because there are so many new cheap ways to travel the continent.
And, in this article, here are cheap ways to travel Europe – and tell you when is the best time to use which transportation type:
- Consider heading to Eastern Europe. France, Spain, Italy, & Germany are all amazing destinations with a lot to offer a visitor to Europe. …Feb/March and April are the best months.
- Save on Booze & Food. ..Learn more at The Savvy Backpacker.com.
- Be savvy about Budget Travel options. …AirBNB is my favorite.
- Check Out Free Walking Tours.
- Avoid Restaurants in Touristy Areas. …Better to meet locals and Airbnb has experiences to buy into with your host.
- Travel During Off-Seasons …
Flying On The Cheap
Here is a List of 3 Top Cheap Flights sites.