Bubble Travel During A Pandemic
Now that more and more people are traveling, I chose these two hot spots you must experience!!! Make sure to travel during the Summer of 2021. I’m sure the world will be safer. I recommend getting your tickets now while flights are still affordable.
FORTUNA, COSTA RICA
Retreat in the Wild – a once-in-a-lifetime experience at Arenal Volcano National Park underpinned by stunning natural beauty, intimate spaces, and connecting with nature.
Known as the ’Rich Coast’, Costa Rica is a land of mist-shrouded cloud forests, rivers, wild beaches, exotic wildlife and majestic volcanoes. Costa Rica straddles the heart of Central America and is touched by both the Caribbean and the Pacific Ocean. The jewel of Central America is at the forefront of eco and adventure tourism and is home to endangered sea turtles, hundreds of species of birds, mischievous monkeys and jungle cats.
- Natural Thermal Waters
- Arenal Volcano walks & treks
- Explore Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge on a boat across the Rio Frio, accompanied by a naturalist guide to uncover countless species of flora and fauna.
- Mintico Hanging Bridges, a jungle canopy traversing a series of trails and exciting suspension bridges. Perfect for hiking, bird watching and adrenaline.
- Exciting local cuisine
STAY: NAYARA TENTED CAMP
Nayara Tented Camp, one of the first luxury camps in Central America inspired by the luxury canvas lodges of Africa and Asia, is in the Arenal Volcano National Park. The luxurious and 1,700 square-feet spacious tents are built at a higher altitude on the hillside to provide unobstructed views of the Arenal Volcano.
Multigenerational travelers and like-minded groups can opt for a set of two connecting identical tents while couples and privacy-seeking guests can book standalone units. The indoor/outdoor design of the camp blends contemporary, barefoot-luxe touches and unique-to-location design. Suites, created in traditional African safari style tents fused with a Costa Rican sense of place, feature canopy beds with a botanical headboard mural, private plunge pools fed by natural mineral hot springs, and double-head outdoor showers.
Nayara Resorts is collaborating with a private lab to offer on-site tests. Guests can make appointments with the Nayara team. The test will be administered to the guests and their social bubble in their room and will receive their results between 24-48 hours. The cost is $275 per person. This will be offered to guests on an ongoing basis as needed due to travel guidelines.
Naya Traveler organizes private, tailor-made trips to Costa Rica starting at $700USD per person per day. Rates do not include international airfare.
A Palatial Hideaway
Located between the majestic High Atlas Mountains and the Agafay mineral desert, Marrakech attracts travelers through its colors, fragrances, palaces, markets and art centers. It’s historical heritage, iconic medina and uniquely charming gardens embody the sweetness of the south.
- Jemaa el Fna is the main center of the imperial city. Every day, acrobats, storytellers, dancers, poets and musicians create a captivating setting, made mythical by its presence on UNESCO’s exclusive Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity list.
- Stroll through the narrow streets of the irresistibly charming medina. Entangled alleyways invite beauty-lovers and curious explorers to have a taste of the sensory experience that once amazed the likes of Delacroix, Majorelle and Yves Saint-Laurent.
- History & Heritage: To visit Marrakech is to retrace no less than ten centuries of history. Ben Youssef Madrasa, the Bahia Palace, Dar Si Saïd museum, Saadian tombs, Koutoubia Mosque and historic city walls tell the tale of the stormy history of the dynasties that forged the Pearl of the South’s identity over the centuries.
- Vibrant Secret Gardens: The shaded Eden of the Majorelle Garden, fantasy paradise of the Anima Garden, delicateness of the Secret Garden and privacy of the 18-hole golf green will show that the imperial city certainly does not lack in greenery.
- Art & Culture: Take in the emotions stirred by the Yves Saint-Laurent museum, debate over picture details at the Photography Museum and get a taste of the new art scene at the Al Maaden museum. The Ochre City reveals an unexpected side through its art galleries, designer shops and artist collectives.
STAY: THE ROYAL MANSOUR
Born out of a desire to share the Moroccan lifestyle with the world, the Royal Mansour Marrakech plunges travelers into a timeless atmosphere where confidentiality is key. At peace from the buzz of the city through the enchanting décor, the mind is free to wander in this prestigious, perfectionist universe. Listen, feel, observe, experience, resonate…allow yourself to be carried away by the pure magic of this unparalleled palace.
Just a few steps away from the famous Jemaa El Fna square beats the heart of the Marrakesh Palace, offering travelers the unique concept of a medina within a medina. Each area has been designed to intuitively take guests on a sensory journey. Take a step into the secret and sumptuous history of one of the most beautiful hotels in the world.
Owned by the King of Morocco, Royal Mansour is a palatial oasis crafted by over 1,500 local artisans and a quiet retreat with an open-air courtyard, nearly four acres of lush gardens and private multi-story riads dotted along petal-pink pathways.
In partnership with a local laboratory, Royal Mansour has made PCR tests available to its guests since reopening on October 16, 2020. A nurse comes to Royal Mansour to administer the test in the privacy of the guest’s riad the day prior to their departure. Appointments can be arranged through the concierge and cost 700 MAD (approx. $78) per person. This will be offered on an ongoing basis due to travel restrictions.
Naya Traveler organizes private, tailor-made trips to Morocco starting at $700USD per person per day. Rates do not include international airfare.